Dr. Aditi Kulkarni
Dr. Aditi Kulkarni
BAMS, MD (Oncologist)
- 8-2-686/8/1, 2nd Floor Road No. 12, Banjara Hills Land, Kalinga Cultural Centre, Hyderabad-500034
Dr Aditi Kulkarni, MD(Ayurveda) is a trained Ayurveda Physician from Kerala University of health Sciences. Dr Aditi made the decision to pursue the great science of Ayurveda in 2004 and it has been her guiding light ever since.
Her 8 years of experience in this medical field has allowed her to provide complete patient care, focusing on physical, emotional, and spiritual health, in order to restore optimal wellbeing. Her patient clientele includes individuals from both national and international backgrounds who continue to keep in touch with her for guidance regarding their health issues. She firmly believes in being attentive to her patients and demonstrating empathy as it is a key element of the doctor-patient relationship. Dr Aditi\’s initial consultations last from 45 minutes to 1 hour and follow-up consultations last for 30 minutes so that she can conduct a comprehensive root cause analysis of the patient and their illnesses. Dr Aditi has seen that implementation of Ayurveda with inclusion of other holistic sciences like Aromatherapy, Yoga, Reiki, Guided Imagery and Meditation have brought better results and improved Quality of Life in her patients. During this journey Dr. Aditi has managed to develop multiple contacts with skilled alternative medicine practitioners across the globe.
She is unwaveringly dedicated to the field of Oncology. One of her many passions in life is to help people understand the concept of Cancer prevention along with management of side effects due to conventional cancer treatments and avoiding relapse especially through Integrative Ayurveda. Apart from a building a successful Medical profile, Dr. Aditi has experience in creating a one of a kind, Next-Gen Patient Care management system(Ayur-Care EMR) that brings Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning technology to the field of Ayurveda.
In the years that Dr Aditi has been studying this science and seeing patients, she will continue to work for treatment protocols supported by evidence so that Ayurveda will be accepted and recognised around the world.
- Stress Management
Training & Credentials
- M.D(Ayurveda-Dravyaguna- Clinical Pharmacology) from Govt.Ayurveda College, Tripunitthura, Cochin, Kerala under “Kerala University of Health Sciences’’ (2011-2014)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (B.A.M.S) from Dr.B.R.K.R Govt.Ayurveda Medical College, Hyderabad under N.T.R University of Health Sciences (2004-2009)
- Director of Medical Services at Radha’s Ayurway India Pvt Ltd, India & Ayurway Inc USA from 15/9/22 to 9/9/22
- Worked as Consultant Ayurveda Physician at Dr.Chandrika’s Kerala Ayurveda, Banjara hills. I managed all kinds of Lifestyle disorders, stress management including patient counselling and also chronic Gastroenterology cases(1/10/16 to 30/5/2017)
- Worked as Consultant Physician at D.S Research Centre, Banjara hills, Hyderabad for a period of one year. Dealt with all types of Cancer diagnosis, Counselling and Treatment (23/3/2015 to 29/2/2016).
- Three year of clinical experience in Keraliya Panchakarma procedures at the prestigious 500 bedded Govt.Ayurveda Hospital, Tripunitthura, which is the second largest Ayurveda hospital and college in public sector in Kerala.(2011-2014)