How Is Ayush Kwath An Immunity Booster ?
Ayush Kwath recommended by the government of India and Ayurvedic Vaidyas as an immunity booster is a herbal kadha which is made from four main medicinal herbs: holy basil, black pepper, cinnamon, and ginger.
It helps in relieving a sore throat, respiratory track infections and also common cough and cold. Ayurvedic vaidyas often prescribe it to their patients for a better and stronger immunity system. One of its four core ingredients, Dalchini also possesses anti-oxidant properties which will help in keeping you away from anti-inflammatory issues.
It’s the natural way of staying healthy with the help of Ayurveda. Its antiviral and antibacterial properties will keep you infection-free all the time. With this age-old recipe for Ayush kwath kadha, you will help your immunity system to boost up in the most natural way possible.
Benefits of Ayush Kwath
- Ayush Kwath not only helps in enhancing and strengthening your immunity and also has disease alleviating properties which can be achieved by various treatment modalities like Rasayana, Satwawajaya, Yuktivyapashraya, Vyadhi Viparitarthakari chikitsa, etc. Helps against cough, cold and other respiratory infections. Improves microcirculation and tissue perforation.
- Helps promote metabolism and absorption.
- It also helps in depression, anxiety and stress.
Recipe For The Immunity Booster Kadha
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) leaves – 4 parts
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) stem bark – 2 parts
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) rhizome – 2 parts
- Krishna Marich (Piper nigrum) fruit – 1 part
- Dissolve 3gm powder (comprising all ingredients) in 150ml hot boiled water
- You can add gud or gur (jaggery)/draksha (resins) and lemon juice to your decoction
This kadha can be consumed once or twice daily to help strengthen your immunity. The formulation, which is manufactured and sold is suitable for consuming like tea or hot beverage every day.