Dr. Rajneesh kour is a registered Ayurvedic medical practitioner from Jammu & Kashmir (India), holding a Bachelor degree of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from Jammu University. She is also registered under AAA (Australasian Association of Ayurveda) and has been working in Australia from the past 4 years.
She has gone through extensive panchkarma training from Government Ayurvedic Hospital. She has experience and knowledge in Ayurvedic medicine & treatments of general health, women care and mental health. She is expertized in the following concerns and has seen impressive results with Ayurvedic line of treatments.
– She has completed her Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery from Jammu University, India.
– She completed her 1 year internship in Government Ayurvedic Hospital,
– Board of Ayurvedic and Unani system of Medicine, India
– Australasian Association of Ayurveda, Australia
– Skin problems ( Eczema, Psoriasis, dermatitis, skin allergies)
– Pains & Aches ( general body pains, arthritis, frozen shoulder, gout)
– Digestive disorders (chronic constipation, bloating, Crohn’s disease, IBS, Diarrhoea)
– Intestinal worms
– Mental health (Depression, insomnia, anxiety, stress)
– Weight gain
– Women’s health
Dr. Rajneesh Kour is an International speaker as well. She has delivered many talks on various topics related to health and Ayurveda.
Some of the topics are:
– Digestion & Ayurveda
– Prevent & treat stress with Ayurveda