Area of Expertise
- Adnexa of eye
- Refractive error
- Dry Eyes syndrome
- Inflammatory conditions of eye
- Retinal disorder
- Ear problems
- Throat infections
Dr Shobha has done her MD in Shalakya (Ophthalmology and ENT) and is working as Medical officer at IAIM since 2 years. She has clinical experience of around 11 years managing various conditions in Ayurveda.
Dr Shoba has treated various diseases of eyes and has improved cases of computer vision syndrome/dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, inflammatory conditions of eyes macular degeneration etc. She has published various research papers in peer reviewed scientific journals.
- A Clinical study on effect of Nārikelādi Rasakriya Anjana in Arma – ISSN: 2395-4159 Research Article, http://www.aamj.in
- Shishupriya being netramrita – IJPAR | Vol.6 | Issue 3 | July – Sep -2017 Journal Home page: http://www.ijpar.com
- Netra Pratisarana – Effective result with a simple procedure – ISSN 2456-3110 Vol. 2 Issue 5, Sept- Oct2017 www. Jaims.in
- A comparative clinical study on the efficacy of pratisarana with triphaladi rasakriya and ela choorna after darvi seka in the management of krimi granthi w.s.r. to Blepharitis – International Journal of Current Research Vol. 10, Issue, 06, pp.70560-70564, June, 2018
- A clinical study on efficacy of ela churna pratisarana in the management of blepharitis. wjpls, 2018, Vol. 4, Issue 8, 131-134 http://www.wjpls.org
- Consultant, Nandavanam Healthcare Center, New Delhi
- DS Cancer Research Center
- AyurVAID Hospital, Bangalore.
- Medical Officer
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: MS (Shalakya), BAMS