Specialized in treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions like
- Arthritis spectrum disorders like Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gouty arthritis and post viral arthralgia.
- Disk related problems: Back pain, neck pain due to spondylosis, spondylitis, Sciatica, disk herniation etc.
- Neurological diseases like Parkinsonism, Diabetic Neuropathy, MND, Epilepsy carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Management of epilepsy through Ayurveda
- Cognition related problems like Mild cognitive Inhibition, Dementia
- Complementary therapies to liver cirrhosis
Dr. Vivekanand has 22 years of clinical experience in Ayurveda practice and has special focus in the management of Neuro-muscular and Musculo-skeletal disorders. He is known for his holistic approach towards disease management though medicines, therapies patients counseling in diet and lifestyle.
He is serving as senior physician at IAIM healthcare center since 11 years, and has treated various cases of epilepsy through Ayurveda Whole Systems approach successfully. He has also improved the quality of life of people suffering from severe back pain, neck pain, and neurological cases, even avoiding surgery in many cases through Ayurveda management.
He is also currently the Principal Investigator of a study on Mild Cognitive Inhibition, and pursuing PhD in Epilepsy management in Ayurveda.
- Chief Physician, Alchemist Hospital
- Chief Physician, Inlaks & Budhrani Hospital
- Chief Physician, SLRTC
- Chief Physician, SGM Ayurvedic Hospital
- Physician, KAR&TC
- Clinical Registrar
Experience: 22+ Years