How do you know that your Tummy is mad at you?
The feeling of fullness, bloating, burning sensation in the chest and throat, sour and bitter belching, nausea, vomiting, and other stomach discomforts are ways of your stomach showing that it is mad at you.
What does it mean?
This means that the slimy layer called Mucus, lining your stomach which keeps it calm is hurting thereafter making your stomach angry.
How does this happen?
Not listening to what your stomach has to say and the way it is behaving against its natural way makes it mad!
A few people eat before the digestion of previously taken food, eating in excess, having sour, salty, oily, hot, dry foods in excess, sleeping and bathing after eating, suppression of natural urges, consuming improperly boiled milk, rice cakes, all these cause stomach problems.
Soothe your Tummy through Ayurveda
Therapeutic procedures are called Vamana and Virechana followed by medicines like Jeerakadhya Ghrta, Tikta Ghrta, Khanda Kushmanda Avaleha, Pancha Nimbadi Churna, Avipattikara Churna, Sarvatobhadra Lauha, Panchanana Gudika, Triphala Mandura, Sita Mandura, Soubhagya Shunti Modaka.
How can you keep your Tummy happy?
Have bitter foods and drinks like Barley, Wheat, Parched Paddy, Saktu, Sugar, Honey, Green Gram, Pointed Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Spiny Gourd, Wax Gourd, Wood Apple, Pomegranate, Grapes.
Avoid new food grains, incompatible food such as Sesame, Black Gram, Horse Gram, processed foods with oil and sharp items, Sheep Milk, heavy foods, Alcohol.
Vessels music from the kitchen may help cool down your Tummy :
– Boil 4g of ginger with 4g of pointed gourd leaf with 200ml of water until it becomes 50ml, drink it with a spoon of honey.
– Powder of 500mg each of Barley, Malabar Nut, Amla, Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Cinnamon with 16ml Honey. Have Green Gram soup with this.
– Decoction of Chebulic Myrobalan, Long Pepper, Grapes, Coriander, Malabar Nut helps in reducing the burning sensation in the throat.
– Decoction of Barley, Pointed Gourd, Long Pepper with Honey.
– Decoction of Pointed Gourd, Ginger, Coriander.
– Chebulic myrobalan with old Jaggery or Grapes.
– Long pepper with Honey
– Jambeera Dhabba Nimmakay (Lemon) (In Telugu) Juice in the evening.