Legal Disclosures and Technical Requirements
Your Purchase Implies Understanding and Consent
When you purchase a consultation on this site, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood all the contents within the below Legal Disclosures and Technical Requirements.
Before you purchase any session, and again before your consultation with our Vaidya, please read and understand the below legal disclaimers.
- Your Vaidya are not registered with the Medical Boards of any US States. They live and practice in India, but are not authorized to practice medicine here in the states without registering at State level. As such the restrictions below apply.
- Your Vaidya can not legally 'diagnose' any illnesses you may discuss. They will listen intently to you and analyze any issues you are facing, and they will inform you how traditional Ayurvedic practice would interpret this, but this is not a legal 'diagnosis'.
- Your Vaidya will not prescribe you any 'drugs' or 'medicines'. Supplements may be a part of a traditional Ayurvedic response to temporary or ongoing wellness issues, but nothing your Vaidya may mention or recommend is to be interpreted as being meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Most conditions in Ayurvedic science will be addressed via simple home-level approaches or lifestyle adjustments, however nutrition plays a key element. Nature offers us an array of powerful solutions for keeping life-balance and correcting any imbalance, however although natural, these are not safe for all people under all conditions. Please ensure your intake forms are filled out with thoroughness and care, and please discuss any proposed supplements' risks and contra-indications with you Vaidya AND your physician before beginning any new regimen.
- The same care and caution applies to many lifestyle changes as well. Allergies and physical conditions can render even the innocuous and apparently healthy activity dangerous.
- Throughout your sessions, please keep in mind that this event is Educational in purpose and intent. We want you to understand how traditional health and wellness approaches can apply to your situtation. We are enabling you to open up communications with some of the knowledgable people in the world regarding this ancient science -- but there can still be rare health complexities that arise.
- Any supplements that you may purchase through this site will speak to claims that have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of these products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Your consultation may be recorded for Quality Assurance Purposes.
- Any and all information you submit or discuss with your Vaidya will be kept strictly confidential and exist only within your HIPAA compliant secure Portal. If you have not already received your portal access, it will be provided at least 48 hours prior to your initial consultation.
Technology Requirements and Checklist
- You'll need quiet. Have you found your sanctuary for this call? Our IT is pretty good, but your loved-ones' and co-workers' distraction-technologies are even better!
- Have you run through a test meeting with the device you will call in on? If not, please do so here: https://zoom.us/test
- If any connection issues arise, Zoom's support site is great, and the required specifications for connecting are detailed here.